- Seattle, WA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love that every corner has somewhere cozy to relax for our family of 5 (my husband, myself and our three fur children). I love that our home has larger windows allowing lots of lovely light in. As well as a great view of the outside greenery. Lastly I love that most of our pieces reflect who we are and have great memories that go along with them, allowing guests a glimpse into our lives.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Buy plants! Seriously!!! Bringing greenery into your home is not only good for your health but beautiful too.
2. Use color. I love to add pops of color throughout my home. Keeps the eye busy and adds a lot of personality to your small space.
3. Open your windows. Our home always looks better and more spacious when the light is streaming in.
ATVideo of the Day