Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Brooklyn, NY
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love that I can see airplanes on the flight path to LaGuardia from my bed at night. They are a comforting presence.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Only have things you love and that bring you peace in the bedroom. Anything that gives you the least bit of angst -- be it clothing in a dresser or books by the bedside that you never get around to reading -- let it go. And don't be afraid to be a little untidy sometimes. Last night's clothes on the floor sometimes mean you had a good night!
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- The iron chair in the corner by the window is an excellent reading spot. It rocks AND swivels! Also, I'm guilty of watching movies in bed with the laptop. Trying to break myself of that.
See all entries