- Atlanta, GA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I live in a historic building originally from the late 1800s - I love the fact that the space has been repurposed, while keeping the very cool aspects of the old cotton mill that it once was. The expansive windows and the light they allow into my place are definitely a favorite. The original brick wall and the concrete floors look like they were made for each other. On the practical side, it's not bad that I can clean and organize the house in no time.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space:
- Having moved from a big house in Brazil to this loft, lack of space and storage were an issue at first. But I learned how important it is to bring home only the things you treasure the most. Now I am very happy living with my well curated furniture collection.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are::
- I recently renovated my bathroom and kitchen, but ran out of money for the laundry room. A nice shelving system and updated appliances would be a great addition to my place.
More posts in Small Cool 2013
ATVideo of the Day