Now THESE you can make at the last minute. Maybe even an hour before you leave the house to go trick or treating, or head off to the neighbor’s Halloween party. They are all pretty easy and can transform an all-black outfit into a full-on costume — whether you're a grown-up or little one.
- Felt Grumpy Cat from Snowdrop and Company
- Parchment Paper Mask from Handmade Charlotte
- Updated Masquerade Masks from Flax and Twine
- Glitter Mask from The Flair Exchange
- Chalkboard Mask from Crafting a Green World
- Egg Carton Masks from Picklebums
- What Does the Fox Say? Mask (and tail!) from Nalles House
- Printable Masks from Mr. Printables
- Super Cute Koala Mask from My Poppet
- Felt Animals Masks from Mom Spark
Are you all set for Halloween, or will you be making one of these in the near furture?