Ok, if you're still not ready for Halloween, it's time to get moving. Buy some candy, put together a costume and use these DIY decoration projects as inspiration...
Take a cue from these posts and use light, color and some special effects to quickly turn your front yard into a graveyard...
- Make an LED Skeleton Flamingo for Halloween
- Using Watering Cans to Create Affordable Mood Lighting
- DIY Awesome String Lights with Stuff from a Frat House
- Multi-Color LED Lightbulb
- Fun Dry Ice Uses for Halloween Decorations
- How to: Create a Mac-O-Lantern
- Easy Garden Party Lights from Plastic Pails
- Why Not Carve a Geeked-Out Pumpkin?