- San Diego, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love the beach and I decorate and stage vacation homes for a living so I decided to decorate my own home as a whimsical vacation home since I'm just two blocks from the Mission Bay in Pacific Beach. Now I feel like I'm on vacation from my vacation business.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. One large statement print or artwork to create a BIG impact.
2. Lots of lighting including cans and fun whimsical pendant lights to give the illusion this place is massive and fun.
3. Use every space to create "entertainment areas" ; see couch, bean bag chairs, yellow chairs, bench kitchen nook, large island with bar stools.