- Los Angeles, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love having my own tiny house all to myself. Though the space does not have walls to separate, I enjoy the distinct living areas I've created. One of the must-haves on my list was a lovely dining room for entertaining. I searched high and low for the perfect vintage pieces to fill it. My most beloved piece is the bar cart that I always make sure to keep fully stocked.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space:
- My imagination is a lot bigger than my budget and has no regard for practicality. My biggest challenge has been editing all of my ideas to fit into my 450 square feet apartment. I chose the things I love most and what made most sense for the space (and my budget). Being surrounded by things that are so carefully chosen has made them all the more meaningful for me.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are::
- For the longest time I have been dreaming of a beautiful, ornate tin ceiling. I would love to be able to put up a nice faux version in my tiny bedroom! I don't mind if it makes it feel smaller and darker, who doesn't like to hibernate in a small dark place? :)
More posts in Small Cool 2013
ATVideo of the Day