- Penrith Australia
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- Being constantly inspired by the fabulous home DIY blogs I have tried my hand at a few projects. Our bedroom is filled with homemade items which creates a personal and sentimental feel for the room. The pillowcases, felt garland, artwork, bedside table and dresser are all DIY projects. Our bedroom is tiny but we love it because it is filled with touches of our personality.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- We try to surround ourselves with the things closest to our hearts and the things that make us happy so that when we are in our bedroom we feel comfortable, relaxed and happy.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- We love to read so have surrounded ourselves with books. The room is filled with natural light in morning and we can often be found relaxing and reading in our bedroom until well into the day!
My Bedroom Retreat