Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Passo Fundo Brazil
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- It was all made while thinking about the things that I have and love, leaving it all very organized and easy to reach. I love the fact that is cozy and integrated, making it easy to have friends over for a movie time or a dinner.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space:
- 1. Integrate spaces, like living room close to dining room and kitchen.
2. Design the furniture thinking about all the things you have: books, clothes, shoes, handbags, suitcases, bed linen, then specify a place to store all these things.
3. Use things that make the apartment feel bigger than it really is, such as mirrors, glass tables, and light paint colors.
See all entries