- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- Living in a tiny apartment with randomly angled walls and sloped floors is such a uniquely New York experience. Other than that, I instantly adored the large front window that looks out to the street.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- Like most small spaces, storage is really tough. Honestly the best solution to this is to just have less stuff! It's actually strangely enjoyable and satisfying to throw out the unnecessary and curate your possessions. I also store things in weird places, like the row of shoes that peeks out from underneath my pantry.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- My cats love digging their claws into the couch. It would be great to replace the couch with something slightly smaller, and get them a dedicated scratching post!