Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Glen Rock, NJ
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I'm a recent college graduate, and I knew from friends that moving back home (even temporarily) can be a struggle. I was inspired to create a space that felt like a sanctuary away from the rest of the house, where I could come to work or relax. The light gray and white combined with bright pops of color and sunlight from my three windows make that space a reality. I never want to leave!
- Colors used in my room
- Barren Plain (gray shade by Benjamin Moore), white, black, and multiple bright accent colors: purple, red, orange, green
- Tips for using color successfully
- Don't be afraid to mix and match! I've lived in a new space every year for 4 years and collected many mismatch items along the way. By adding unique pillows, books, or candles that tie the different elements together you can create a space that works in its own way.
- Crisp, Calm, and Bright
See all entries