Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Brooklyn, NY
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love the large windows and how on weekends the light will flood in and warm up the space. My absolute favorite place to be in my apartment is in bed!
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- To create a bedroom that is a soothing retreat scale and proportions must be considered. Choosing a bed and furniture that fit the space without being oversized is important. The other details that make a healthy bedroom are adding lighting that can be accessed from bed for reading, a side table with drawers or adequate storage and lastly a place display objects and things that bring you happiness whenever you see them.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- In my bedroom I have a chair for reading when I don't feel like sitting in bed and a vanity that doubles as a place to apply makeup and put on jewelry as well as a desk to work on my laptop for nights when I'm feeling extra productive and not ready for bed.
See all entries