Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Pawtucket, RI
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- Lily and I absolutely love the high ceilings and exposed brick. We have a good mix of old and new: a letterpress from 1915 and furniture we have purchased over time. I also love that we have been resourceful with how we have put our room together. We are both young professionals with big dreams and small incomes, so a lot of furniture was customized by us along with the rest of the apartment.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- Our apartment is very dark, the photos show the max amount of sunlight we receive, which can be pretty depressing. I think it is very important to bring the light into the bedroom, adding in bright bed linens and a fresh yellow paint. Our rooms isn't particularly huge, so we use that to our advantage to motivate us to ALWAYS clear the floor of clothes, bags, books, etc.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- We like to keep the bedroom, well a bedroom. No TVs, no desks with computers. It feels nice to get into bed and not here the buzzing of electronics, or feel the urge to check our emails.
See all entries