When it comes to our kitchen (which I'm STILL not sure that I'm "curing"), I am super conflicted when it comes to style. My problem is that according to my Pinterest boards, I'm attracted to kitchens that are mostly filled with black, white, and rustic wood tones, but I'm also all about color. During my style scouting (online due to the fact that I have two young children) I came across this image of Emily Henderson's bedroom.
I love the white walls, the warm, rustic feel that all of the wood tones give to the space, and the color. The jewel tones are really doing it for me. Here are a few random things from around the inter webs that give me a similar feeling:
Now I just have to go and decide if I can actually handle the whole kitchen thing in twenty days or if I should just keep it simple...
- Flowers Poster: Debbie Carlos
- Red Cross Enamel Mug: LEIF
- Rooster Tea Towel: Leah Duncan
- Enamelware Coffee Pot: West Elm
- Oil Painting: White Picket
- Russet Measuring Cups: Anthropologie
- Floral Napkin: Anthropologie
- Enamel Strainer: Joinery
- Mirabelle Rug: Serena & Lily
- Turkish Kilim: Turkish Museum on Etsy
MORE OF LAUREN'S STYLE CURE: