Q: Hi fellow Apartment Therapists! I recently moved into a 500 square foot studio in Washington DC, and I'm in need of some help on the layout. The first picture is the current layout that I have. Here's what I'm looking for:
1. Maximize the space that I have with multi-purpose furniture (i.e. rustic kitchen island that can be used as a bar/dining table for entertaining)
2. Create a room divider for my bedroom
3. Wall racks for my two bikes
4. Storage for miscellaneous stuff
I think I'm on the right track with the current layout but wanted to get some other perspectives. I'm all about trying something different and unique. Any help will be greatly appreciated!
Sent by Shahab
Editor: Leave your suggestions for Shahab in the comments — thanks!
• Got a question? Send us yours with pic attachments here (those with pics get answered first).