Nobody seems to mind wearing their headphones loud and proud these days. They've become statement pieces, alongside a pillow to wrap your ears in for isolation from distracting outside sounds. It's no surprise then that headphones aren't just accessories, but fashionable accessories, with designers putting design-forward pieces to market. Here are a few of my favorite designer models incorporating my favorite material: leather.
1. Panasonic Monitor Headphones - $30.00
2. Frends Layla Headphones - $205.00
3. Bight Stingray Leather Headphones - $250.00
4. Monster Diamond Tears Headphones - $279.95
5. Molami Pleat Leather Headphones - $349.00
6. Sennheiser Momentum Headphones - $349.95
(Image: 1. Chris Perez, all others as linked)