It's easy to understand why the traditional material for third anniversary gifts is leather. After three years, your marriage should be strong yet flexible. Comfortable and durable. Showing its age, but in a really beautiful and lived-in way. Year three is a beautiful time in your relationship, and you should celebrate it with beautiful, high-quality things. Here are our 10 favorite leather picks.
- Italian Leather Pillar Candle at Restoration Hardware, $50
- Leather 7" Record Slipmat at Urban Outfitters, $50
- Yours Mine & Ours Leather Key Rings at West Elm, $19/set of 3
- Vignelli Subway Map Watch at Uncommon Goods, $195
- Aluminum Accessories Shelf at Owen & Fred, $49
- Hexagon Leather Coasters at Owen & Fred, $29 for 4
- Wool Initial Baseball Cap with Leather Brim at Mark and Graham, $49
- Bud Cord Holders at Shinola Detroit, $29
- Large Journal Cover at Shinola Detroit, $225
- Oyster Knife with Leather Sleeve at MoMA Store, $44.95
The complete guide to modern weddings.
(Image credits: Taryn Williford)