To be seasonal, I figured I'd write about my family's current autumnal inspirations. My kids are very visual, so we look at a lot of details on our walks. Autumn is particularly bright in our neck of the woods, and leaves in particular bring out my kids' curiosity and need to create.
Here are a few things that inspire me, in my quest to encourage my kids' love for hands-on activities (the kind I can actually enjoy doing with them).
• Leaf art by a couple of Parisian artists who give art workshops to kids.
• A simple leaf crown project by Meg of Elsie Marley.
• A leaves windcatcher tutorial at Centsational Girl.
• Leaves stencil art at Deep Space Sparkle.
• A mason jar make over using leaves at Ginger Bread Snowflakes.
(Images as linked above)