To be seasonal, I figured I'd write about my family's current autumnal inspirations. My kids are very visual, so we look at a lot of details on our walks. Autumn is particularly bright in our neck of the woods, and leaves in particular bring out my kids' curiosity and need to create.Here are a few things that inspire me, in my quest to encourage my kids' love for hands-on activities (the kind I can actually enjoy doing with them).
• Leaf art by a couple of Parisian artists who give art workshops to kids.
• A simple leaf crown project by Meg of Elsie Marley.
• A leaves windcatcher tutorial at Centsational Girl.
• Leaves stencil art at Deep Space Sparkle.
• A mason jar make over using leaves at Ginger Bread Snowflakes.
MORE FALL LEAVES ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Waxing Leaves
• How To Make a Fall Leaf Garland
• How To Make Fall Foliage "Roses"
(Images as linked above)