Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- St Paul, MN
- Inspiration for my palette:
- We wanted the bedroom to look romantic, without seeming cliche or overdone. With 14 foot ceilings, we decided to use a dark color to make the room seem cozy, and a cool dark color to make it peaceful. The warm wood kept it romantic instead of just dark, and the white added contrast.
- Colors used in my room
- Deep indigo, warm white, warm brown, silver
- Tips for using color successfully
- If you want the room to seem peaceful, avoid having too many colors in the space.
- Almost Indigo
See all entries
More posts in this series
Room for Color 2012