Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Los Angeles ,
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- What I love most about my bedroom are the moldings, and the color of the walls. The color is called Natures Retreat and it has a hypnotizing effect on you as you enter, calmness falls on you. This room was our kids room and we realized that they needed more space to play so we switched and gave them our big room and then painted and moved into their small room. This is the result.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- The best tips I can give about creating a beautiful room for yourself is to have a rule about keeping the clutter out of your room. Your room should be a place where when you walk in you instantly feel good and the stresses of the day don't matter anymore! Also choose the color of the walls wisely, because that is the key to taking a room from bedroom to retreat!!
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- My husband and I do a lot of hanging out in our bedroom and browsing on iPads. We have a small fridge for refreshments, we also keep candles on hand to amp up the romance. Under our bed is a nice wicker basket where I store away work stuff at night/put business away and dim the lights. Although this room is crying for a bed... So happy this contest came around - we need a bed!
See all entries