- Chino Hills, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- What I love most about our home is that it feels cozy like a cabin in the woods. Although we live in the suburbs, our little historic area called Sleepy Hollow is nestled in the canyons surrounded by nature. Our home has many windows and glass doors that let in natural light and the view of our green surroundings.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. Have pieces of furniture that can be moved around easily. That gives us the flexibility to use our space as we see fit. For example, when we have a dinner party, we bring up the lounge chairs from our sitting room to the living area to create a conversation space.
2. Clean and declutter constantly. We try to only keep what we really need. Since we have children, we go through their clothes and toys often and give away things they have out grown.
3. We use colorful rugs to create breaks between areas. It is a great way to section off space.
ATVideo of the Day