Location: Fishers, Indiana
This was a totally unfinished attic space that we had finished for baby number three. I wanted to create a modern space that was still warm and fun for a little guy.
The plaid wall turned out better than I hoped. I was a little afraid that it was too busy, but once the room was furnished it wasn't as over-powering. I love it!
- Crib: Babyletto
- Dresser, nightstand, and glider: West Elm
- Rug: Overstock.com
- Cubes mobile: Allmodern.com
- Bird sphere mobile: IKEA
- Shelves: IKEA
- Ottoman: Jamie Young purchased from Homegoods
- Elephant bust: Homegoods (I painted it yellow)
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE
(Image credits: reader Katie)