- Los Angeles, CA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- My cozy bungalow is classic 1930s California, and filled with mid-century flea market finds and family treasures. In the mix are wood Danish chests, a vintage Gucci coffee table, a West Elm couch, and a really cool 1950s "space clock" that was my dad's. Set in the Silver Lake Hills, my little home has a gorgeous western view from the kitchen, and late afternoon is what I call the "golden hour," when sun floods the kitchen and living room, perfect for a bottle of rosé or some fresh blood oranges from the garden.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- I'm a writer, so I've spent a great deal of time working from home. The bedroom is too small for a makeup station, so the back room had to function as both an office and boudoir. I had a small desk custom-made so I could also fit in a vanity (a refurbished sewing machine table).
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- The patio is delightful but could use a makeover. It's also small, so I'd love to find a small loveseat, get a coffee table, succulents, and lighting. I'm also saving up for some art from my favorite L.A. artist-duo, Simmons & Burke.