Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Athens, GA
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- The fact that it IS so small. I've been a fan of tiny, well-utilized spaces for so long that to finally live in one feels great! Cleaning, bills, and possessions instantly become simpler. Living small these last two years has made my life much more peaceful and enjoyable.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space:
- 1. Choose multi-purpose furniture and gadgets of good quality and design.
2. Carefully consider (curate!) each new purchase for its space and maintenance requirements.
3. "Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." -William Morris
See all entries