Nothing says sunshine like the bright shade of yellow. During the long, grey days of winter a pop of golden yellow can really brighten a space. Whether it's a temporary piece of decoration or a long-term investment think about adding this color to your home's palette.
The key to using a bright color such as yellow is to try using it sparingly, maybe start by adding lemon-yellow throw pillows to your grey sofa. Or introduce new canary linens in your bedroom rotation. A home office space could easily use some zesty yellow organizers or a new office chair.
Top row, left to right:
1. Parsons Mini Desk: $249.00 at West Elm
2. Chilewich Color Block Tablemat: $16.50 at Velocity
3. Trollsta Sideboard: $349.00 at IKEA
4. Marimekko Madison Yellow Sheet Sets: $34.95 - $124.00
5. Karim Rashid Magino Stool for Umbra: $250.00 at Velocity
Bottom row, left to right:
6. Glassybaby Votives: $40.00 each at Glassybaby
7. Coqo Floral Rug: $78.00 - $898.00 at Anthropologie
8. E27 Pendant: $99.00 at Design Within Reach
9. n.a.l.Coat Tree: $99.95 at CB2
10. 3 Piece Metal Bistro Set: $94.00 at Target