One man's trash is another man's inspiration! In this case, old bottles, cameras and other detritus have been transformed into lighting.
• Pottery Barn's Wine Bottle Chandelier, $399
Crafted from iron and recycled wine bottles, this hard wired light fixture will lend a DIY look to a buy-it-rather-than-try-it personality's home.
• ReTech's Brownie Lamp, $85
In an age of cell phone cameras, old shutter cameras are positively quaint. This lamp is made from an Brownie Hawkeye camera.
• Industrial Electric Light Co's RG2 Light Reflector, price upon request
These industrial lamps are converted from the Tilley R1 paraffin heater produced in East London between roughly 1920 and 1960, updated for the 21st century.
• Artifact Lighting's 1960s Industrial Feature Lamp, £180
An old medical lamp is repurposed into a new desk lamp with removable red lens.
• BootsNGus' The Hive Lighting, $120
A collection of 2 half gallon and 1 quart sized mason jar lights, wrapped in rope to resemble a bee hive.
(Images: As credited above.)