So where, wise readers, do we go from here? Do charts work? Stickers? Rewards? Do we have him go diaper-less for a few days? Any great books to recommend?
If you have a question about potty training, leave it below. If you have ANSWERS and advice, please leave that, too!
Below are some previous posts about potty training that I've been revisiting and hope will be of use to someone else:
• More Kids Starting School in Diapers
• Bathroom Reading: Kids' Books About Potty Training
• Roundup: Potty Training Children's Books
• Potty Training and Wall to Wall Carpets
• National Potty Training Awareness Month
• Roundup: Potty Training Chairs
• Slate.com: Searching for the Best Potty Chair on the Market
• Sustainable Potty Time
• Kohler Transitions Toilet Seat
• How To Make a Potty Training Chart
• Potty Training Incentive: Achievement Crown
• Blogging The Mayo Clinic: Potty Training - How to Get the Job Done
• Blogging Nightline: Elimination Communication
• Elimination Communication: Babies That Are Diaper Free
• Blogging Ask Dr. Sears: 13 Toilet-Training Tips to Know Before You Start
• Blogging Wondertime Magazine: The Evolution of Potty Training
• Good Questions: Best Potty Step/Step Stool?
• Potties on the Go
(Image: Carrie McBride)