Whenever I see that phrase — let's go fly a kite — I start humming the tune from Mary Poppins. Is that just me? It's definitely the season for flying kites. So, if you need to get in a cheerful kite kind of mood, watching Mary Poppins might be a good place to start!
I've had my eye out for unique kites this year. They're just such a fun thing to dream about. Not all of these kites are suitable for the younger families out there, but it's fun to gather a range of kite inspirations. From the artistic ship, to the practical rainbow kite, to the more challenging multi-line sport kite, one of these kites is sure to lift your wings and get you ready to soar.
- Gray Label Pirate Ship Kite (€ 26.00, Gray Label)
- Diamond Kite ($22.99, Air Traffic)
- Floralia Diamond Kite ($280, Need Supply Co.)
- Easy Flyer ($14.99, Air Traffic)
- Polka Dot Kite ($85, The Adventure Store)
- Bebop Multi-Line Sport Kite ($39.99, Air Traffic)
(Images as linked above)