When you want a distinctive color theme for a party, a colored tablecloth is the perfect foundation piece. Yellow is a festive and versatile color, and works for many different occasions and seasons. Subtle versions of this gorgeous hue, like butter and custard, are just as lovely as stronger versions, like gold and lemon. Accent it with mint, pink or orange to make the party even more festive!
An easy way to incorporate a color inspiration for a party is to begin with the tablecloth. It is the largest visual colorscape for any party theme, so starting with this foundation piece makes the rest of the decor quick and easy. Pop on centerpieces and napkins in the same color or an accent color, and you're done!
- Inspiration photo from Martha Stewart
- Room Essentials® Leaf Print Rectangle Tablecloth - Yellow (84"x60"), from Target, $15.99
- Gold Fabric Tablecloth 84in, from Party City, $9.99
- Polka Dot 72" Square Organza Table Overlay - Bright Yellow, from CV Linens, $10.99
- 108 in. Round Polyester Tablecloth, from Linens N Things, $15.99
(Images: As credited above.)