Alphabet decor is a kids' room juggernaut, but wall letters aren't for everyone. If wall space is in rare supply, you live in an earthquake zone, or simply want something softer, check out these pillows to buy or make. Toss a few on the bed or in a reading corner to spell your child's initials, name, or a special message.
1. Custom pillows by etsy seller Mable Dear, $35 each
2. DIY pillow by How Does She?
3. Custom pillow by etsy seller Hilary Cosgrove, $75
4. ABC Throw Pillow - Land of Nod, $19 each
5. Letter Pillows - Company Kids, $7.99 each
6. Letter Pillow Covers - Red Envelope, $39.95 each
7. Personalized pillow cover by etsy seller Personalized World, $15 each
8. Pink Junior Letter pillow - Jonathan Adler, $98
9. Goldenrod Letter Pillow - Serena & Lily, $58
10. DIY pillow by Sew Homegrown In Japan
(Images: As credited above)