Many of us, especially highly-sensitive control-lovers (hello, reflection in the mirror), have our particular ways of doing things. (Otherwise known as the right way to do things.) Which is fine except for the fact that everyone else is not a clone of you and finding things not as they "should" be can lead to irritation, bickering, and *gasp* even hen-pecking. For the sake of peace and harmony in the homes we share with others, here are some things we might consider being a tad more tolerant of.
- Crumbs on the butter.
- Small splatters in the microwave.
- Dirty dishes in the sink.
- The dishwasher loaded... differently. Repeat after me: "At least they didn't leave the dirty dishes in the sink. At least they didn't leave the dirty dishes in the sink."
- Toilet paper not hung the "wrong" way.
- Cap left off the toothpaste. Again.
- Mugs left out, all over the house, each with an inch of cold, old coffee in them.
Which of your own housekeeping pet peeves will you let go of today?