Taxidermied animals may seem creepy to some of us now, but these faux animal trophies are a cool throwback to a time when they were more popular. Some faux animal trophies also have a jokey element about them, like the squirrels playing hide and seek, or the unicorn made of white cardboard. If your bare walls are crying for tongue-in-cheek adornment, try these!
Shown above from left to right:
1. Photo of Living Room with Hide and Seek Squirrels by Angie Cho
2. Vintage Brass Mounted Deer Head with Huge Antlers, $120.00 from Monki Village
3. Bend Seating Geometric Animals - Mama Bear, $129.00 from Design Republic
4. Animal Friendly Unicorn Bust, $27.99 from Perpetual Kid
5. Miss Penelope Pink-Deer, Faux Taxidermy Stuffed Antler Trophy, $60.00 from AI Creatures
MORE ANIMAL TROPHIES ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• 12 Sources for Faux Taxidermy Animal Heads
• Love and Design: How Do You Solve a Problem Like Trophies?
(Images: As credited above.)