Name: Levi (3)
Location: Portland, Oregon
It has been such a joy to put together a little space for my son. This space is really a collection of all things "boy" that I found and loved. I tried to stick to a theme at times, but ended up with an eclectic mix of woodsy, nautical, aviation, farm, and science (among others!) items.
Nevertheless, I like the warm, masculine feel of the room and think it worked out just fine. Most items are vintage, reused, passed down, or on sale.
- Rug: Target ($30 on clearance!)
- Mobile: handmade
- Cubby shelf & wall shelves: IKEA
- Popular Science art was my husbands as a child
- Raccoon print is by a local artist named Ryan Berkley
- The crewel ship, owl prints, chair, throw blanket, race track, and most of the shelf decor were all thrifted or purchased on Craigslist
Well done - thanks, Laura! Readers, you can visit Laura at Consider Lilies.
(Images: Consider Lilies)
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE