- Tel Aviv Israel
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- Love the vibrant colors, the patterns and textures, the mix of new and old, and the fact that it's kid friendly.
- Three of My Best Tips and Tricks for Creating a Successful Small Space::
- 1. If you like color, use it. Boldly and joyfully. Don't be afraid to splash your small space with vibrant hues. If the combination is right, it works. Big or small.
2. Divide storage and display spaces into smaller pieces. For example, this flat has four smaller bookcases in different rooms instead of a large overpowering one.
3. Prints and patterns add character and take up no space. This flat has colored tiles, textured wallpaper, colorful fabrics that merge together to a bright, happy space.
ATVideo of the Day