Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Vancouver Canada
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- My favorite element is my bedspread which my mum and I sewed the summer before I left for University. It's made out of a Liberty of London print. I also love the view of Vancouver, at night it is amazing.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- I find that having a specific space for every item keeps me organized in my little dorm room. I also move a lot so paring down my items to the things I love makes my space better. I find that buying posters and prints is an easy way to personalize and pack light.
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- Since this is a dorm room I do a little bit of everything in here. I have my desk at the end of my bed to keep studying and relaxing a smooth transition. My landing pad is also my exit pad towards the kitchen so I have drinks, colour coded calendar, my tea collection and dirty dishes there.
See all entries