For awhile there, everyone was all about smaller earbuds. But thanks to a fashionable resurgence and full size headphones' ability to comfortably block out ambient sound, both young and old are wearing larger size cans to enjoy their music with. Our friends at Lifework pick their 5 fav fashion-forward models for the 20-30-something crowd...
1. Panasonic RP-HTX7 Headphones, $45.00 These retro-styled headphones feature vintage details like a sewn leather head-band cushion and extra-cushy ear pads. Get it: turntablelab.com
2. Bongo Headphones, $52.20 Keep your workday humming with this simple, sleek design by WeSC. Get it: 80spurple.com
3. Eskuche Control Shrimp, $34.77 The square shape and overall aesthetic is reminiscent of Hi-Fi studio-monitor headphones from the 70s. Get it: Buy.com
4. Plattan, $60.00 This full-size design (available in a variety of hues) folds down to the size of your fist for easy transport on the go. Get it: urbanears.com
5. AIAIAI TMA-1 DJ Headphones, $195.00 Far out: the novel "2001: A Space Odyssey" by Arthur C. Clarke inspired the name of these durable headphones. Get it: Amazon