So the AT New York team has started a new photography feature titled "& Light". It's an opportunity for all readers (including you LA folks, because we have a light unique to our own city) to share your own favourite captured moments of light and shadow in the home. Interested in sharing? Details of how to participate below...
About & Light
Here are the groundrules for 2008:
1. The title of of the picture must include the world "light" (you may define that any way you like)
2. The picture must be taken of, in or from your home (you may define that any way you like) We'll post one picture a week, on Friday, at the end of the day and include all the following info...
This is our weekly celebration of photography and we're happy to be doing it again with our friends at Meter. Reader submissions will be posted bi-weekly and Meter will be in between. That means it a full on amateur and professional show!
• Title (with "Light" in there somewhere)
• Location (wherever your home is)
• Your Name (linked to either your website or email if you desire)
• Short description (optional)
As it says above, we'd like to link to you and bring you lots of attention if you'd like it AND so that people could get a copy of your picture if you're willing to send or sell them.
Submit your own "& Light" pic to newyork(at)apartmenttherapy.com, put "& Light" in the subject field and let people know how to get a copy! You can sell them or give them away, we don't mind, just give us all the info and we'll put it in the post.
Check out our online partner Meter Gallery, where Meter's photos can be purchased.