While we're focusing on all things bedroom, we thought we'd share some night lights we love. You'll find some old favorites here as well as some newcomers. Come along while we round 'em up!TOP ROW:
• Boon Glo Nightlight, $84.99: This space-age looking nightlight has three removable, glowing balls. Kids can tuck one in bed with them or take one along to the bathroom to light the way. No electronics means the balls don't get warm or break.
• Giraffe Wild Nightlight, $48: Designed by Jonathan Adler, this white porcelain giraffe light is also available in an elephant or lion.
• Blue Canary Night Light, $14.99: If you were a fan of TMBG before they became a kids' band, you'll appreciate this blue canary nightlight. Who watches over you?
• Toadstool Nightlight, $76: This glowing toadstool is hand-painted with a woodland scene and offers fairytale whimsy to a child's room.
• Love You Nightlight, $22: Made by Etsy seller Owly Shadow Puppets, this light is cut from thick acrylic and attached to a light sensitive base, so the light comes on when it gets dark.
• SPÖKA Night Light, $14.99: Some of our readers have raved about this fun little night light from IKEA.
• Banded Nightlight, $19: This light from Restoration Hardware is sweet, simple, and affordable.
• Star Egg Nightlight, $165: This light even looks good during the day. Made from ceramic, the little holes let out light that will create a starry pattern on your child's ceiling and walls.
• OXO Candela Zoom Nightlight, $24.99: This popular nightlight comes in a cool rocket form, too!
• Dachshund My Pet Lamp, $79: Available in different colors, this light could perform double duty as a night light and a lovey.
(Images: as credited above.)
MORE NIGHT LIGHTS ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
• Turn a Vintage Camera into a Night Light
• Mount Night Light Under Bed For Discreet Ambient Glow
• Turn Your Furniture Into One Giant LED Nightlight