We've blogged about Perch! ceramic products before, but now their lighting portfolio is larger than ever. Handmade in Brooklyn, Perch! creates designs that are modern, clean, simple and fun—great for personalizing your space (especially with the custom letter chandelier) and great for the nursery.
Perch! takes an environmental approach to their work by using low-impact materials and non-toxic finishes. They also support local workshops and craftspeople. Their small team creates unique designs that are very modern and especially kid-friendly.
Many of their lights are available in 7 standard colors: turquoise, light orange, lilac, yellow, brown, green, gray or black. Many are hardwired only, but a few can be hung with an included cord. From top left, to bottom right, here's what's pictured:
- Letter Lights($120): Each light comes as a 5" diameter white ceramic ball with perforated holes in any letter you like. You can also have a word spelled in the ball with up to 7 letters.
- Early Bird Pendant Light($192): 12 long ceramic bird comes with a 15' long cord with a plug and switch or can be hardwired with a white ceramic canopy and hanging hardware. Light comes out of the top of the wings, the bottom and the tail.
- Zooey Mini Chandelier($480): The Zooey light is made of 4 connected 5" diameter ceramic balls and available in 7 colors. The piece only comes hardwired.
- Hans Wall Sconce ($240): The Hans Wall Sconce measures 9" and it sticks out from the wall by about 7". Custom colors are also available.
- Franny Pendant Light ($190): This ceramic light hat shape light is 8.5" diameter around the bottom by 7" tall. Available with a 15' cord, or in a hardwired version with a white ceramic canopy.
- Frida Desk Lamp ($300): This ceramic table lamp is 18" tall by 7" diameter and has a cute little handle that would be great for moving it around.