Two weeks ago, I put together a round up of 5 Bright Ideas for DIY Chandeliers. It seems that the possibilities abound these days for enhancing your space with a DIY lighting project.
Even though it is hot in San Francisco right now, (75 degrees feels like 95 degrees when you have endured a 55-degree summer!) I still feel the autumn urge to settle into my house with a novel, to snuggle up with a cozy blanket, and to relax beneath some soft, glowing light. (And to brag with my not-so-softly-glowing ego after having made this gorgeous light fixture myself!) From pendants to string lights, patios to kitchens, here are five great ideas for DIY light projects to keep you feeling snug all season long.
1. Custom Kitchen Drum Pendants via HGTV
2. DIY Patio Lights via Crafty Butt
3. DIY Pendant Light Tutorials via How About Orange
4. DIY Paper Cube String Lights via Shelterness
5. DIY Tissue Covered Luminaries via Hey Gorgeous
Images: As linked above