- Bothell, WA
- Inspiration for my palette:
- Vintage finds, my distaste for all things matchy-matchy, picking things we love and not worrying too much about any specific color scheme. I'm a blogger and painter so this space has to function as my home office/studio and living room. I wanted bright and cheerful with pops of color to get the creative juices flowing but also a sophisticated first-look as guests enter our home.
- Colors used in my room
- glossy white, deep orange, cobalt, camel, espresso, mustard, feather gray, olive drab
- Tips for using color successfully
- Try unexpected and unconventional colors together and you'd be surprised at what just works. Also, I find that a little red Shiba Inu adds a certain something to most any color scheme!
- Sunny Seattle Studio
Room for Color