Name: Lily (2.5) & Oli (1.5)
Location: Montreal, QC, Canada
We're pregnant with our third child, so we decided to do a quick, affordable re-design to our nursery in anticipation. Our nursery is already home to Lily (2.5) and her brother Oli (1.5), so regardless of the sex of our third baby, it has to be a gender neutral space where everyone's comfortable.
Once the baby comes, we're planning to add a trundle bed beneath Lily's Jenny Lind vintage bed, and Oli will move out of his crib. Because it's a gender neutral space, I wanted to avoid any major girl or boy themes, and since I'm a lover of all-things-grey, I didn't want too much colour. The kid's toys cover the room by day, so there's enough colour added thanks to that!
- Lily's bedding and the accent pillows: IKEA
- Quilted pillow: Etsy shop Liz Taylor Handmade
- Bed: vintage
- Crib: Da Vinci
- White dresser: re-purposed by us (a $25 garage sale find)
- Africa and China pillows: Once Was Lost (a great online shop that funds international adoptions)
Thanks Emily! Readers, visit Emily at Our Nest in the City.
(Images: Our Nest in the City)
• MY ROOM ARCHIVE
• SUBMIT A BABY OR KID'S SPACE