Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- Nashville, TN
- United States
- What do you love about your bedroom?:
- I love the big windows and angled roof lines. It feels light, airy and spacious, which is extremely relaxing. I also love how feminine it is and that each piece of furniture was either a family heirloom or a great antique find.
- What are your tips for creating a beautiful, healthy and organized bedroom?
- One tip that I have to remind MYSELF to do is to always put clothes and shoes back where they belong. A cluttered bedroom tends to stress me out, so I try to put things away and make the bed every day. Ten minutes very well-spent!
- In modern homes, bedrooms have become more than just a place to sleep; they can be a retreat, a home office, a library, a relaxation zone. What are some ways you make the most of your bedroom?
- I use my small desk all the time to do work and write. I don't have a home office, so it's nice to have a workspace that's not the dining table. Also, I love having enough seating to invite some girlfriends over to hang out in the bedroom. It seems strange to entertain in your room, but it can be fun and reminds us of an old-school sleepover!
See all entries