- Pflugerville, TX
- Inspiration for my palette:
- I wanted to create a space for my children that would spark their imagination yet be a place that adults could enjoy, too. I used typical "kid" colors of red and blue, but adjusted the hues in such a way that they come across more stylish than basic primary colors.
- Colors used in my room:
- Teal blue, charcoal gray, fire engine red, crisp white.
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Variations within the same color family keep a room from looking flat.
- Kid Friendly, Adult Approved
More posts in Room for Color 2012
ATVideo of the Day