For my dream living room I chose to diverge from my usual neutral pallete and move towards something with a little more drama. This space is all about clean lines and bold moves. It began with the gold table and the zebra print, two items I've had my eye on for some time now, and grew from there.
1. Giclee Zebra Print by Miss Bojambo, 8 x 10, $22.
2. Large Wire Pendant, West Elm, $329.
3. Fusion Tufted Back Sofa, Luxury Bedding Solutions, $2,090.
4. Geodesic Planter by Score and Solder
5. Haviland Table, Dwell Studio, $900.
6. Swirl Rug, West Elm, $129-$799.
(Images: as credited above)