Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- New York, NY
- Square Feet:
- What I Love About My Small Home:
- I love how cheerful it is, and that I get to wake up to trees and gardens outside my window - it's a nice escape from New York. I fall way too in love with objects, and everything in here has a story behind it. I like that my personality comes through.
- Biggest Challenge of Living in a Small Space
- The biggest challenge is probably to stop buying crap at the flea market, because it's getting too crowded in here, but I'm learning to edit! I try to only buy things that can serve more than one purpose - I have an end table that folds out into a coffee table when I need it, and one of those leather pouf thingies that I put off-season clothing in. My kitchen pantry serves as a shoe closet.
- If I am the Grand Prize winner of Small Cool, the item(s) or project(s) from my home design wishlist that I'd like to spend my winnings on are:
- I want to wallpaper the kitchen, and I'm itching to splurge on a vintage sofa.
See all entries