Lisa's "Bright Forest " Room
Like this entry? Favorite it below!
- New York, NY
- Inspiration for my palette:
- The duvet cover is a colorful forest. I used the green to mimic moss and leaves. It's cozy and soothing.
- Colors used in my room:
- Benjamin Moore Dark Celery on the walls. White, purple and pops of turquoise.
- Tips for using color successfully:
- Don't be afraid to break the rules. It's only paint - if you don't like it, change it! Use colors that make you feel good.
- Bright Forest