Bright, bold colors, luxe furnishings and whimsical touches make this room by Jonathan Adler a girl's dream.
The luscious room features pillows by Jonathan Adler, Hunt Slonem's Seville Oranges & Lories, a custom-made daybed and a great framing wall with Pre-Dawn Sky by Benjamin Moore. All are beautiful to look at, but (with the exception of the paint) may be painful for the pocketbook.
We've found some items that will help you achieve the same look for less...
• Urban Outfitter's Groupie Velvet Tufted Headboard, $375
• Walmart's Triple Orange Shelf, $65
• Zagorsk Nesting Dolls, $26
• Van Gogh's Vases of 15 Flowers, $24.99
And if you want a small splurge...
• Jonathan Adler's Fruit Pillows, $98 - $178
• Roberta Roller Rabbit Pillows; $40
Photo: William Waldron/Elle Decor