A clean, uncluttered room can create a sense of calm at home, and is perfect for spaces where you want to rest and relax. Here are a few of our favorite examples.
1. A mix of textures adds just the right amount of interest in this uncluttered dining area. From Decor8.
2. Clean white cupboards reinforce the feeling of calm in this sunny kitchen. From Rue Magazine.
3. A patterned blanket stands out in this simple bedroom from Thayer's Modern Beachy Apartment Tour on Apartment Therapy.
4. This bedroom is an exercise in restraint, with its white and natural wood tones and clean lines. From Oscar's Swedish Inspired House Tour on Apartment Therapy.
5. Warm tones keep this uncluttered bedroom from feeling sterile. From Jonathan's "What I Did Last Summer" Rental on a Budget House Tour on Apartment Therapy.
(Image credits: Decor8; Rue Magazine; Kim Lucian; Lori Andrews for Apartment Therapy; Laure Joliet)