Plants — they not only bring bring life and clean air into your home, but they're also an easy way to naturally add color to an otherwise white space. You can still get pops of color and texture in your home without using paint or wall covering — just add plants.
Plus, they're not permanent, you can move them around, plant them in a new pot, they'll grow flowers for even more color — and it's nearly impossible to make a decorating mistake with plants. Here are some great examples of plants in white rooms.
TOP ROW:1. Design*Sponge
3. Jessica Helgerson Interior Design
4. Apartment Therapy
5. West Elm
BOTTOM ROW:6. Dwell via Apartment Therapy
8. Coffeeklatch via Design is Mine
MORE PLANTS AT HOME ON APARTMENT THERAPY:
- Add a Little Green: Plants in the Bathroom
- Best Plants for Your Bathroom
- 5 Fragrant Plants for a Small Space
- Oversized Potted Plants
- Perfect Plants for Dorm Rooms & Beginner Green Thumbs
(Images: as linked above)